About Erin Rose & Associates, Inc.
The lawyer's BEST kept secret!
Erin Rose & Associates strives to educate and empower attorneys with the unique perspective of medical knowledge enhancing the legal outcomes of all clients. Healthcare is a changing and evolving entity requiring continuous education of practitioners to maintain competence. Many of our consultants and all of our expert witnesses are currently practicing enabling them to consult on the most up to date policies, procedures, and standards of care in their area of specialty.
Dr. Erin Rose - President
As an Acute Care Nurse Practitioner, Doctorate of nursing practice, and president of Erin Rose & Associates, she has incorporated her passion in the medical field with her dream of merging it with law. Dr. Rose has over 18 years of acute care clinical experience. She is specialized in Emergency, Trauma (Level I & II), Intensive Care Units (ICU), Cardiovascular, and Flight Nursing. Dr. Rose maintains many specialization certifications and actively participates in numerous professional organizations.
Dr. Rose has been described by her colleagues, clients, and peers as “DRIVEN”, “INNOVATIVE”, “PROFESSIONAL”, and “IRREPLACEABLE”. She has been a leader in every capacity and position she has held professionally. Continuing that tradition of leadership and innovation, she founded Erin Rose & Associates, Inc. the consulting firm and welcomed a new challenge by empowering herself and her team to merge their medical expertise with the legal facet of consulting. The union of the two specialties is the perfect combination of health and justice.
License & Certifications
- AGACNP - Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
- CLNC -Certified Legal Nurse Consultant
- PALS - Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- BLS - Basic Life Support (CPR)
- ACLS - Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- ATLS - Advanced Trauma Life Support
- ARNP- license in the state of Florida
- ARNP- license in the state of Nevada
- RN compact license in the state of Florida
- Board certified Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
Professional Organization Affiliations
- FNA - Florida Nurses Association
- ANA - American Nurses Association
- NACLNC - National Alliance of Certified Legal Nurse Consultants
- AANP – American Association of Nurse Practitioners
- FLANP – Florida Association of Nurse Practitioners
- FNPN – Florida Nurse Practitioner Network